Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Velvet is a Nubian doe that gave birth on my property this January to two girls and one boy. I sold her along with one of her daughters to a wonderful family. They cared for them this summer and really enjoyed them, but recently, felt God leading them to move. So they called me up and I bought them back. Dad and I decided though that 13 does were too much for us to comfortably manage, so we are selling them.

We found a buyer that should be picking them up on the 20th. I will be sad to see them go, but glad that they found a good home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jordan,
Are you getting ride of all of your goats?
Joyfully His,
lauren

Jordan Ruseler said...

Hello Lauren,

No, I am not getting rid of all my goats. I just had a few too many and had a buyer that will give them a good home, so I let them go.

Jordan

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jordan,
I have been thinking of maybe getting a milking goat or two.
By the way how is Corbin doing?
Would you mind praying for Austin Favor? He really hurt his knee not to long ago, and needs quite a bit of prayer.
Thanks,

~lauren